Icon of the Pentecost

Icon of the Pentecost
Christ has sent the Holy Spirit in tongues of fire for our salvation!

Contributor

My photo
I am a professed Third Order Franciscan since 2002. I have dedicated my life to living and following the Rule of the Secular Franciscan Order. I have been the Vice-Minister and Minister of my local fraternity. Recently, my faith journey has taken me east to the Byzantine Catholic Church. I look forward to spreading the work of Saint Francis in my new found home. Even more recently I find that I am being called to walk more closely in the footsteps of Saint Francis. Our world is in desperate need a restoration of Faith, Hope and Charity. It is to this end that I devote my life.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Franciscan Thought for the Day: January 28th

“When you pray, say Our Father, and We adore thee, Christ, here and in all thy churches which are in the whole world, and we bless thee, because bt the holy cross thou hast redeemed the world.” – Saint Francis of Assisi.
~Thomas of Celano, The First Life of St. Francis of Assisi (Chapter XVII:45)

No comments:

Post a Comment