Icon of the Pentecost

Icon of the Pentecost
Christ has sent the Holy Spirit in tongues of fire for our salvation!

Contributor

My photo
I am a professed Third Order Franciscan since 2002. I have dedicated my life to living and following the Rule of the Secular Franciscan Order. I have been the Vice-Minister and Minister of my local fraternity. Recently, my faith journey has taken me east to the Byzantine Catholic Church. I look forward to spreading the work of Saint Francis in my new found home. Even more recently I find that I am being called to walk more closely in the footsteps of Saint Francis. Our world is in desperate need a restoration of Faith, Hope and Charity. It is to this end that I devote my life.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Franciscan Thought for the Day: January 17th

In vain does the wicked man persecute one striving after virtue, for the more he is buffeted, the more strongly will he triumph.
~Thomas of Celano, The First Life of Saint Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment